See Kitty Sew Summer Camps...because what summer is complete without SEWING?!
See Kitty Sew summer camps are 4 days long, 2.5 hrs each day.
Camp fee of $280* includes:
- semi-private instruction (max. of 4 students per camp)
- use of sewing machine and necessary sewing tools
ALL fabric, notions, patterns, and supplies needed for each project
*I <3 My Pet Camp costs an additional $30 (total $310) because of the costs associated with ordering custom fabric made from a photo of your very own pet.
2018 Summer camp registration opens Monday, February 26th at 10am!
Camp descriptions include an estimate of what will be made. Projects will be tailored to skill level of the individual so that a beginner as well as someone that has sewing experience will be appropriately challenged and learn new skills!
Learn to Quilt Camp: Learn how to make a quilt from start to finish in a week! See the registration page for some great pictures.
- Dates offered: June 25-28, 9:30-noon
AG Doll Fashion Camp: Make clothes for your American Girl doll! Sew up a skirt, shirt, dress, headband, and more for her while learning useful sewing skills you can eventually apply to making yourself clothing some day!
- Dates offered: This year, sign up for Garment Sewing Camp to make doll clothes! (Make a note of this during registration.)
Garment Sewing Camp: Fun learning new skills while sewing clothing for all sewing levels! Projects will be matched to each individual based on their experience and interest. Beginners might start with projects such as lounge pants/shorts, skirt, and shirt. Move on to shirts, dresses, sweatshirts, etc. and different types of fabric. Sign up for more than one week to keep the fun going!
- Dates offered: June 18-21, 9:30-noon; July 9-12, 9:30-noon; July 23-26, 9:30-noon; August 6-9, 9:30-noon; August 13-16, 9:30-noon
Ready for Adventure Camp: Sew a drawstring backpack, water bottle holder, snack pouch, and tic-tac-toe-to-go, and you’ll be set for summer adventures!
Dates offered: June 11-14, 9:30-noon; July 16-19, 9:30-noon
I <3 My Pet Camp: submit your pet’s photo and when you come for camp, you’ll use your custom printed pet fabric to make a pillow, tote bag, and more!
- Dates offered: July 30-Aug 2, 9:30-noon
Gear Up For School Camp: Sew a zipper pencil case, thermal lunch bag, snack pouch, and notebook cover to get ready for back-to-school! Getting ready to go back to school has never been so fun!
- Dates offered: August 20-23, 9:30-noon; August 27-30, 9:30-noon